|1 year Quarterly Subscription
|List Price $395.00
MMS Price $349.00
|List Price $155.00
MMS Price $119.00
• Fine-tune sales & marketing strategy
• Provide customers with closest dealer information
• Pinpoint & profile customer locations
• Reduce keystrokes & increase data entry accuracy
• Target ZIPs in a radius from a central point
• Verifies 5-digit ZIPTM
during data entry
• Appends Latitude & Longitude coordinates
• Get city & state by entering a ZIP CodeTM
• Calculates distance & direction between any two locations
• Appends 46 census data variables
• Over 72,000 records and six detail files
• USPS ZIP Code directory includes county name, FIPS code, CBSA, time
Put 5-digit ZIPTM
Codes to work for you
ZIP*Data contains the geographic marketing data you need to increase
sales, pinpoint markets and grow your business. Use the
latitude/longitude coordinates with mapping programs to pinpoint
customer or service locations. You’ll save time and improve data entry
accuracy with instant verification of a 5-digit ZIP CodeTM
from the national ZIP Code directory and automatic entry of city and
Profile your mailing lists
Using the USPS ZIP Code directory, ZIP*Data contains the key links you
need to pair the 5-digit ZIP Codes in your list to their corresponding
geographic latitude & longitude coordinates. You can also profile a ZIP
Code for demographic variables related to five Census categories to
analyze the prospective consumers in a ZIP Code.
• ZIP Code - The 5-digit ZIP Code associated with the following fields
of Census data derived from the national ZIP Code directory:
• Population - Total Population for a ZIP Code.
• Geographic Area - Number of people broken down into Urban, Suburban,
Farm and Non-farm areas.
• Race - Breakdown of people by White, Black, Asian, Indian, Hawaiian
and other to comprise total number indicated in Population field.
• Hispanic - The Hispanic/Latino population for a ZIP Code.
• Breakdown of age groups per ZIP Code.
• Breakdown of population over 18 years of age by level of education
• HH-Income - Median household income.
• Per Capita Income - Median income per person.
• House Value - Value of homes in the ZIP Code
ZIP*Data is available as a single update or as a monthly or
• CD-ROM drive
• Windows 2000 or XP
9MB of hard disk space
The complete manual for ZIP*Data is available online in Adobe Acrobat
PDF format. It has all the file layouts and field descriptions. In also
has an application section on how to use latitude and longitude
coordinates to calculate distance.